okay so this is pretty awkward because just like in english and other languages theres words that just don’t apply BUT as a general rule:
- at the start of a word ㄹ is pronounced more like an R e.g: 라디오 (radio)
- at the end of a word ㄹ is pronounced more like an L e.g: 정말 (jeongmal)
- when there are two ㄹs together it’s also pronounced like an L e.g: 빨리 (bballi)
- if the ㄹ comes just before a vowel or a filler & a vowel like this: 하루 (haru) or 돌아와 (dorawa) then it’s pronounced more like an R
- and if it comes before a consonant e.g: 말해봐 (malhaebwa) then it’s pronounced more like an L
that’s all i’ve got :) hope it helps anon & thanks for the question~
Kantang di ko alam kung anong connect ng lyrics sa title pero maganda :’) hahaha
Hello, I've got a question. When do you speak "ㄹ" R and when L? I can fluent read and write korean but "ㄹ" is my only problem. Pleas help me! Thank You for all the things you taught us on this site. 감사함니다.
Sometimes, even the best idols have some off days. Check out some awesome faces that K-Pop idols have made in the moment.. and were captured on film!
Xiuhan hi-fiving during Thunder
So baby don't cry, cry My love protects you and won't separate